Antiques - Oswestry

September 11, 2016


Something you may not know about me [depends how long you've been around] is that I like antiques and antique fairs. Oswestry at the Park Hall Showground is a regular event for me, with 4 a year, we usually make it to 2.
Bargain Hunt often film there too, and we've seen 3 lots of filming over the years. Yesterday we got to see Thomas Plant and Anita Manning filming.


We've perhaps become more selective over the years, with a dwindling space in the house to put anything, and so we didn't pick up a lot; but it's something to do, get out of the house for even if we didn't buy anything. It's also an excuse for a Costa when we get back as our railway station has one.

Next weekend is Shrewsbury, and I'll be blogging about that one then!

P.s. "We" is my mum and me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments